Thursday, February 12, 2009

But Wait There's more.....

Yes, it's yet another birthday card today. I feel like my mojo has deserted me somewhat 'cause I'm struggling today. This card is for my Dad as it's his birthday tomorrow. Now anyone who knows my Dad knows that his favourite colour is blue and he loves cake - in any shape or form!
I decided I wanted to use this sentiment from The Cats Pajamas because it was just so appropriate and decided to use poochie from the same set. I've just bought myself and aqua painter and I think it's going to take me a while to get used to it --- so don't look at the colouring too close!! I thought I'd try doing this week's Mojo Sketch I really liked the sketch but I think I'll have another go at it to see if I can make something a bit better.
Details - Bazzill Cardstock, rectangle nestabilities, stamps by TCP, misc. paper and ribbon, star made with star nestabilities (and cut out the brown star to matt it with), gold swirl clips, Argyle EF.
That's all for today, thanks for visiting!! :)

4 comments:

Olena said...

very nice card! Love it! ~Olena~

Pam Speidel said...

PERFECT! Everytime I see one of these Cat's Pajama dogs, I wish I had that stamp! GREAT card, your Dad will love. :)

Kathryn said...

Super CUTE card -- the colors are so fabulous and I LOVE how you did all the ribbon! ;)

Leigh said...

Fabulous card. I love that cuttlebug embossing folder.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails