Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Butterfly Birthday

Hello Everyone - here is yet another DTGD challenge card!!  This time it's for tiffguam's challenge!!  I even got to use some new RUBBAH!!!  :)  I don't normally make circle cards - but this was fun and I liked the way it turned out!!!  I used this week's Mojo Sketch Challenge for the layout.  Hey Edna - look NO BLUE!!!!  ROFL!!!  Although I was extremely tempted to make every card for the month with at least some blue in it, I couldn't quite do it to you!!!  LOL!!!

ALSO - I recently had Blog Candy and the winner was announced HERE.....the winner has not come forward yet.....please contact me via the email link on the left side bar so I can send your goodies out to you!!!

The base is two pieces of Very Vanilla cut with Big Scallop Circle Nestabilities then topped with pink bazzill and then two pieces of MME DSP.  Across the middle I've added some ric rac.  The three vertical panels are more pink bazzill and popped up on top, some Certainly Celery embossed with Swiss Dots.  The butterfly is from Unity's Little Reminders set that Lori gave me - isn't it CUTE!!  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Copics - RV10, RV13, G40, G82 - and then popped it up on foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment from JustRite's Victorian Nested Frames in Memento Tuxedo Black and then cut it into a notched tag, securing one end with a flower (from Michelle) and a Blush Pearl.

Stamps - Little Reminders (Unity), Victorian Nested Frames (JustRite)
Paper - Very Vanilla, Pink Bazzill, Certainly Celery, MME DSP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Large Circle and Big Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Ric Rac Ribbon, Flower, Swiss Dots EF, Kaisercraft Blush Pearl, Scissors, Foam Tape.

That's all for today, thanks for visiting!!!

11 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......wait for it.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVELY card, gf!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous colors, dimension, and that ribbon treatment is FANTASTIC! Love Love LOOOOVE!

Janie Printz said...

I agree with Denise !!! LOVE those beautiful cards & your satin bows are fabulous ... Gotta have some !!!
Where do you find it ?
Hugs, Janie

Renkata said...

Very sweet and lovely colours combo. Very elegant card.

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Kathy!! Just love your butterfly and the DPs are a wonderful fit! Great ric rac too! You knocked this one out of the ball park my friend!! Congrats on the no blue too LOL!

Danni said...

Ohhh, can you here me squealing in delight? LOVE this! Pink and a butterfly, I'm in love!! Fabulous job!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Kathy! That butterfly is stunning! I saw so many of your beautiful cards at CHA on display! :)

Michelle Woerner said...

Ahhhh, isn't this just too cute. I love the bright pinks and glad you got a chance to use that fushia prima! Hugs to you GF!!

Francie G. said...

Fabulous, Kathy! Such a beautiful butterfly! Love the design!

Leigh said...

Oh I love your circle card Kathy. Fantastic.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Looks lovely Kathy, nice to see you getting round, and girly in things other than blue LOL... I luv the butter and the fun girly look to this!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, this is so pretty, Kathy! I love the ric rac and the gingham dp! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails