Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Teacher Gift

Hello Everyone!!  Here's another journal, this one went to my son's Grade 4 teacher who happens to love purple.  :)

I found some purple Heidi Grace paper deep in my stash and stamped and coloured the Zinnias from Flourishes in V20, V25, G24, G28.  I've framed the Zinnias with MFT's Oval Dainty Doily dienamics and then double framed with Grand Nestabilities Labels 4!  Across the bottom, I've stamped the teacher's name using JR's Times New Roman Font and cut it out with the JR Nested Sentiment Die.

I'm hoping to have some cards for you soon - most of the ones I've made lately are going to be published in magazines next year which is pretty exciting!!

Also - tomorrow I've got a tutorial on the CopicOz Blog, so I hope you stop by and have a look!!  :)

That's all for now, thanks for visiting!!  :)

4 comments:

Jessie said...

She will love it Kathy, it's beautiful!

pam124 said...

What a great gift anyone would be grateful to receive. It's beautiful Kathy!

Gab said...

Love it Kathy!

Edna Morrisedie said...

I love these flowers and dare I say that all the purple came together nicely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails