Monday, September 24, 2012

Colourful Thanks

Hello Everyone!  Today I've got another tutorial on the Flourishes Blog explaining how to do Copic Tip-to-tip technique and includes all the colours that I've used on my card.  :)

To create my card, I've begun with a base of Pumpkin Pie and layered with white, Old Olive and some MME Howdy Doody paper.  Next I've added a strip of more MME paper and matted it with Old Olive.  I've stamped the flower image from Flourishes Autumn Blossoms stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black onto blending card, coloured with Copic Markers and cut it out with Labels 1 Nestabilities.  I've framed it with Pumpkin Pie cut with Decorative Labels 1 Nestabilities.  Across the top I've added a piece of faux suede ruffled ribbon.  The sentiment is from the same set and has been cut with Fancy Framed Tags 2 Shapeabilities with the matching mat in Old Olive.  To finish I've added a few Kaisercraft Chino Pearls.

Stamps - Autumn Blossoms (Flourishes)
Paper - Blending Card, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, White, MME Howdy Doody DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Labels 1 and Decorative Labels 1 Nestabilities, Fancy Framed Tags 2 Shapeabilities, Ivory Faux Suede Ruffled Ribbon, Kaisercraft Chino Pearls

That's all for today, thanks for visiting!!!  :)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving that wood panel BG and the lovely orange frame around the focal panel! Lovely work as always :)

cynthia said...

I love autumn! This card is a perfect welcoming for a wonderfully colorful season. Your work is always so beautiful. Thank you, for your inspiration. Blessings

Tricia T said...

This is just beautiful, Kathy! I love the different decorative dies you used, too. I have them written down on my wish list. : )

Gab said...

What a great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails