Friday, November 30, 2012

From My Heart

Hello Everyone!!  I had fun creating today's card using a few new toys by JustRite!  My background isn't paper, but rather the new Elegant Damask Background Stamp and the beautiful feature panel is from the new Antique Valentine Tags One.

I've started with a base of Very Vanilla and layered with Riding Hood Red.  Next I took another piece of Vanilla and stamped the Elegant Damask Background in Memento Desert Sand.  I've taken a piece of Chocolate Chip and cut it out with Decorative Labels 8 Nestabilities and then used Small Oval Nestabilities to cut a window in the middle and then popped it all up on X-press It High Tack Foam Tape.  I've stamped the frame from Antique Valentine Tags One in Memento Rhubarb Stalk and the sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa and then cut it out with the matching die from JustRite's Antique Tags One die set.  I've then framed this with red cut with Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags 2 die.  I've then created some flowers using Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms die set and finished with a couple of Kaisercraft Red Pearls.

Stamps - Antique Valentine Tags One, Elegant Damask Background (JustRite)
Paper - Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Ink - Memento Desert Sand, Rhubarb Stalk, Rich Cocoa
Accessories - JustRite Antique Valentine Tags One, Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags 2, Decorative Labels 8, Bitty Blossoms, Kaisercraft Red Pearls, X-press It High Tack Foam Tape

The team have so many beautiful creations for you today, so pop by and leave a little love......

JustRite Inspiration
Michele Kovack
Marisa Job
Sheri Holt
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship
Kathy Jones
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are Inspired to Stamp!

2 comments:

Gab said...

Great card ... I really like the flowers

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty. Great frame and love the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails