Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dandelion Wishes


Hello Everyone!  Today I have a tutorial over on the Copic Oz Blog showing how I feathered the dress on this sweet image using Copic Markers.  For the other details about the card; read on!  :)

I've used a base of Soft Sky and layered with purple bazzill, white and some Prima Meadow Lark DP that I found in my stash.  Across this I've attached a piece of white May Arts Ribbon.  The image is a CandiBean image called Penny's Dandelion Shower and has been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics - YG11, YG13, YG17, C1, E000, E01, E11, YR20, YR21, E33, E35, E37, E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, Y11, Y15, B00, B01, B02, BV11, BV00. 

I've cut the image with Spellbinders Marvelous Squares die and while it was still in the die, I've flicked out some colour from the edges using BG0000 and G20.  I've then popped the image up on X-press It Foam Tape.  To finish I've added a white bow and a couple of white pearls to the top corner.

Stamps - Penny's Dandelion Shower (Little Darlings, CandiBeans)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Soft Sky, Purple Bazzill, White, Prima Meadow Lark DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Marvelous Squares, White May Arts Ribbon, Bow Easy, Kaisercraft Snow Pearls, Xpress It Foam Tape.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

2 comments:

Gab said...

So cute - and I love her dress!

JD/ Jill said...

Sweet image...so nicely colored

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails