Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hello Friend


Hello Everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, I was lucky and had a whole week off as since my week is coming to an end (what? really? already? nooooooooo!) I thought I'd indulge in a little Copic therapy to deal with the fact I'm having to go back to work on Monday.  For my therapy session I've used this beautiful floral image from Power Poppy's Simply Camellias stamp set. 

I've used a base of pink card and layered with cream and topped that with some English Rose Collection DP.  Next I've cut a piece of pink with Decorative Labels 28 die, attached it to the front and then wrapped a green ribbon around it.  I've stamped the image from Simply Camellias in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and then coloured with Copics (G40, G43, G46, G99, RV00, RV63, RV66, RV69).


I've cut it out with Labels 28 and popped it up on foam tape.  I've then stamped the sentiment and cut it out with an oval punch, run the RV00 marker around the edge and lightly airbrushed the whole sentiment in RV52 and popped it up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a bow to the ribbon and pearls to the corners.

Stamps - Simply Camellias (Power Poppy)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Pink, Cream, Kaisercraft English Rose Collection DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Labels 28 and Decorative Labels 28, Green Ribbon, Bow Easy, Oval Punch, Blush Pearls, X-press It Foam Tape

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Kathy, this is gorgeous! Your camellias are beautiful and pop on this stunning card -- just love the layout with the ribbon and pearls and love how you've added the sentiment! Definitely will be loved by the recipient! Sorry about having to go back to work, but I"m so glad you shared your "therapy" session with us! Hugs1

Kazza said...

This is gorgeous Kathy, I am in NZ and just embarking on my Copics collection and always on the lookout for beautiful stamps to colour. This is lovely. Will look at their site. I'm thinking it's going to take a while to get used to Copic Colouring but have found so much here on pinterest. Thanks for your beautiful creation.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, look at the color on this! So rich and gorgeous. I always love flowers best when they've got plenty of green leaves to set them off like this. Another one of your stunners, Kathy! I've been off this week, too, and have to go back on Monday. Not excited about that, but it won't be long now till I'm off permanently!

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous Kathy! I love these Camilla's in pink. Your coloring rocks girl and you keep teasing me with this SB die. I am tempted to get it... you tease. ;-)

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Your coloring is fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails