Friday, March 11, 2016

Nesting with Power Poppy!

Hello Everyone!!  It's Power Poppy Friday - a day where the Bloomies can share one of their latest Power Poppy creations.  If you want to join in this month's Power and Spark Challenge, you still have all month to do that too!  You can find all the details for that HERE!!

It seems I can't escape this week's attachment to Birds, as I have a nest creation today!!  Perhaps next week I can return to my lovely flowers, but until then, I hope you've been enjoying 'Bird Week' and will like this nest wreath!  :)  Easter is coming up so fast considering that it's at the end of March - it will be here before we know it, so I decided to use the Easter sentiment that is in the Bloomin' Wonderful set to pop inside this sweet wreath!  :)

I've used a base of pink layered with white pierced around the edges and topped with some DP.  Across the middle is another piece of DP topped with green ribbon.  I've stamped the nest wreath from Bloomin' Wonderful in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (YG11, YG13, YG17, E000, E01, E50, E51, E53, E55, E81, E84, E87, E89, RV00, RV52, RV55).  It's been cut with Large Circle Nestabilities and layered with pink cut with Lacey Circle Nestabilities and popped up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a bow and some rhinestones to the top corner.

Stamps - Bloomin' Wonderful (Power Poppy)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Pink, White, Echo Park Happy Easter DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Large Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities, Green Satin Ribbon, Bow Easy, Clear Rhinestones, X-press It Foam Tape, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

Why not pop by the Bloom Brigade blogs and see what they've been up to this week and leave a little love!  :)
That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

4 comments:

Gab said...

Love the mix of colours and patterns - really great card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, how funny that this week has been so many birds, but I just love this sweet little image with the nest inside the wreath! Wow! And your coloring is always amazing. What a beautiful layout with such a great variety of DP that work so well together! Beautifully done and finished off with a gorgeous ribbon! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

I've been really into birds lately, but I haven't had a chance to stamp many of them. Love this nest, though! Such a sweet little wreath. Absolutely beautiful card, Kathy!

Davi said...

Very pretty I like the different dps with the image :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails