Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Bag and Card


Hello Everyone!  Today I'm playing with some of the latest releases by ODBD - making a couple of Christmas projects!  My first one is a giftbag - using the Card Caddy and Gift Bag Die to cut some cream card to make the base of the bag.  I've then used the Gift Bag Handles and Topper Dies to cut a piece of ODBD Christmas 2017 paper for the top.  Once I've glued that to the cream base, I've used another die from Gift Bag Handles and Topper dies to cut the rectangular handle.  I've also used a piece of ODBD Christmas 2017 paper for the green panel behind the cream filigree front panel.  I've created the poinsettias using Peaceful Poinsettias dies as well as Leaves and Branches dies.  The brown card curve was cut using Curvy Slopes dies.  Finally the lovely Merry Christmas sentiment was cut using gold card and the Merry Christmas Caps die!  Perfect for giving a little Christmas gift or a set of cards!

Stamps - None
Paper - Cream, Brown, Red, Green, ODBD Christmas 2017 Paper Pad
Ink - None
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Card Caddy & Gift Bag, Gift Bag Handles and Topper, Peaceful Poinsettias, Leaves and Branches, Curvy Slopes, Merry Christmas Caps, X-press It High Tack Tape


My second project today is a card full of festive cheer!  This one has a base of white, a panel of blue cut with Snowflake Sky die.  I've then used another die from the same set to cut the white topper panel of snowflakes.  Next I've take a piece of Christmas 2017 Collection Paper and created a notched tag piece.  I've stamped the Noel Ornaments image in Memento Rich Cocoa onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics.  I've cut this out with Pierced Circles Dies and popped up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a few silver sequins for a touch of sparkle!

Stamps - Noel Ornaments (ODBD)
Paper - ODBD Christmas 2017 Collection Paper, White, Blue, X-press It Blending Card
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Snowflake Sky, Pierced Circles; Copic Markers, X-press It Foam Tape, Silver Sequins

Want to see what the Bread Basket have been creating with this month's release??  Check out these blogs....
Cathy * Sandee * Dawn * Diana * Kathy * Helen * Lori

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

2 comments:

Gab said...

Just beautiful - I love the colours on the ornament card!

CherylQuilts said...

Kathy, these are both so beautiful, and I love how you've used the Merry Christmas Caps that I have. What a special gift bag. And your card is so beautiful with your great coloring that really makes the image pop! Stunning! Hugs and love! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails