Friday, August 17, 2018

Get Well Soon!


Hello Everyone!  Having a little look back at the August release by Our Daily Bread Designs with some fabulous stamps and dies perfect for Get Well Cards!  I was particularly intrigued by this Crutch Die - as someone who ended up on crutches less than 2yrs ago, I totally relate to how it feels to receive a little kindness in the mail.

For my first card I used the Side Step Card Die to cut some cream card and then the Side Step Layers to cut pieces of Shabby Pastels Paper Pad.  To create the accent pieces, I've used the Crutch Die and Bandages Dies.  The sentiments have been stamped using the new Get Well Wishes stamp set and die cut with Pennant Flags die.

Stamps - Get Well Wishes (ODBD)
Ink - Sugared Lavender, Antique Linen
Paper - ODBD Shabby Pastels Paper Pad, Cream, Silver
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Side Step Card, Side Step Layers, Crutch, Bandages, Pennant Flags


My second project I've used a base of blue, die cut some cream with Lavish Layers, added another layer of blue card, more cream cut with Lavish Layers and topped with a piece of Old Glory Paper.  I've stamped the sentiment from Get Well Wishes onto cream card and die cut with Pennant Flags die.  I've die cut cream and silver card using the Crutch Die to make a pair of crutches, using the cream pieces for the armrests, handles and stopped bottoms.  To finish I've accented with some enamel dots.

Stamps - Get Well Wishes (ODBD)
Ink - Daydream
Paper - ODBD Old Glory Paper; cream, blue
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Lavish Layers, Pennant Flags, Crutch; enamel dots

The Breadsticks have some wonderful projects to share with you today and you can find them on the ODBD blog, web pages, ODBD Gallery, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.

Thanks for visiting today and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

These are such great cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails