Friday, January 18, 2019

Fun with the Divinity Designs Release


Hello Everyone!!  Today the Divinity Divas are playing with the latest release by Divinity Designs!

I've used the Festive Favors Dies to cut the red base and then cut a piece of Birthday Bash Collection Paper to cover the front.  Once the paper is attached, I've used the circle die in the Festive Favors Die set to cut the circle opening.  I've cut a piece of cream card to layer the top flap and then attached some blue ribbon.  I've cut the tag (using Festive Favors again) out of white card and stamped the sentiment from Festive Favors Tag Sentiments and secured it with a blue button.  The balloons have also been cut using the dies from Festive Favors and glued to the front as shown.

Stamps - Festive Favors Tag Sentiments (DD)
Ink - Black
Paper - Divinity Designs Birthday Bash Collection, Red, White, Cream, Yellow, Blue, Kraft
Accessories - Divinity Designs Festive Favors Dies, Blue Ribbon, Blue Button, Twine


For my second project, I've been playing with Lemon Branch, one of the new stamp sets released this month.  I really wanted the image to take center stage, so the card itself is very clean and simple.  I've used a base of Kraft card and added a strip of green across the middle and topped that with some spotted Shabby Pastels paper.  I've stamped the image and sentiment from Lemon Branch onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics.  I've cut this out with Pierced Circles Dies and matted with yellow card cut with Large Banner Dies.

Stamps - Lemon Branch (DD)
Ink - Black
Paper - DD Shabby Pastels Paper Pad, X-press It Blending Card, Yellow, Green
Accessories - DD Dies: Pierced Circles, Large Banner; Glue

Make sure you check out all today's inspirational project by popping on over to the ODBD BLOG!

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails