Saturday, December 7, 2019

Soothing Sympathy


Hello Everyone!  Recently I had to sadly make two sympathy cards, so I went with the same style and just changed the colours.

I've used a cream card for the base and die cut with Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles.  I love how you can use these for a card front.  Behind the die cut, I've used the largest die to cut green and blue card for each.  Next I've chosen some matching patterned paper for each, die cut using the same set.  Next I've die cut more cream card using the next die in the set.  Finally I've stamped the forget-me-nots in blue and the rosemary in green both from Soothing Sympathy onto cream card and then stamped the sentiment also from Soothing Sympathy in rich cocoa over the top and die cut with the next die in the set.  I've wrapped matching ribbon around each and finished with a bow.


Stamps - Soothing Sympathy (Power Poppy)
Ink - Memento New Sprout, Summer Sky and Rich Cocoa
Paper - Cream, Green, Blue, Kaisercraft and Wild Rose Studio
Accessories - Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles, Blue and Green Ribbons, Bow Easy, Glue

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!

1 comment:

Gab said...

These are really lovely

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails