Friday, May 22, 2020

Beachy 17!


Hello Everyone!!  Can you tell that it's birthday season in my family right now??  So many of our young people have birthdays from late April to early June and this one is heading to my nephew who lives near the beach, loves fishing and being active outdoors. 

I'm addicted to these twist and pop up cards and have another one for you today!  The Twist and Pop with Layers Die set is available to order from Divinity Designs and should be shipping on 30th May.  :)

I've created this card with the A2 Portrait Base and Layer dies to make the base of blue, the kraft layer is cut with Matting Rectangle and then I've cut some By The Shore paper with the Layer die.  At the bottom I've created the little scene using Curvy Slopes and By The Shore paper for the sand dues, the Grass Lawn Die for the green grass, the Fence Die to make the white fence.  I've die cut the surfboard paper using Rectangles die, matted with blue card and framed with kraft cut with Pierced Rectangles.  I've used Large Number Dies to cut kraft card and airbrushed some E87 Copic while it was still in the die and finally die cut some flags (swim between the red and yellow flags people! Aussies will understand that!) using Pennant Flags.


For the inside, I've used the layer die again to cut the kraft panels and added strips of By The Shore paper.   I've then cut the twist and pop panel in white (behind the accordion panel) using the Twist and Pop with Layers Dies and glued it into place following the instructions on the pack.  I've cut the longer panel out of blue and the layers of By The Shore paper all using the same Twist and Pop with Layers Dies.  I've used Letter H, Letter B, Letter U and Large Number Dies to decorate the panels.

Stamps - NONE
Ink - NONE
Paper - Divinity Designs By The Shore, Blue, Kraft, Green, White, Yellow, Red
Accessories - Divinity Designs Dies: Twist and Pop with Layers, A2 Portrait Card Base and Layer, Matting Rectangle, Curvy Slopes, Grass Lawn, Fence, Rectangles, Pierced Rectangles, Pennant Flags, Large Numbers, Letter H, Letter B, Letter U; X-press It Foam Tape, Glue, Copics, Airbrush System

I know it's crazy times right now, so I appreciate you popping by and visiting my blog and hope all is well in your part of the world, wherever that may be.  Stay safe, stay healthy and find the time to do something you love!  

1 comment:

Gab said...

What a cool card. I bet your nephew loves it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails