Thursday, August 27, 2020

Aloe and Oranges

Hello Everyone!  Today I have a brand new digital image from Power Poppy!  This one is called Aloe and Oranges is just the first of several new beautiful images that is being released this week!  Just wait until you see all the amazing work from the Bloom Brigade, you are going to LOVE them believe me!

I've used a base of white card and layered with light green, topped with white card cut with Divine Eloquence Die.  The next panel is X-press It Blending Card that I've printed the Aloe and Oranges on, coloured with Copics and then die cut with Decorative Labels 28.  I've matted this with green die cut with Labels 28 and popped it all up on X-press It Foam Tape.   Next I've stamped the sentiment from Tea in the Garden clear stamp set in Vintage Sepia ink and cut to size and popped up on foam tape.

Stamps - Aloe and Oranges Digital, Tea in the Garden Clear (Power Poppy) 
Ink - Printer, Vintage Sepia
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Green
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Divine Eloquence, Decorative Labels 28, Labels 28; X-press It Foam Tape

Want to see even more inspiration using this set??  Check out these links below......
 

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!!

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful framing, awesome coloring. Kathy this is soothing and beautiful.

Gab said...

Gorgeous colouring .. and such a pretty stamp

CherylQuilts said...

Kathy, this is absolutely gorgeous, and I love your coloring (always do and am inspired)! I also love the amazing layered dies and how super beautiful they make this card pop. It's sure to delight -- it does me! Hugs and love! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails