Friday, September 18, 2020

September Release!

 

Hello Everyone!!  Today I have a personalised slimline card made for a friend of my daughter.  It's such an easy card to make but makes a big impact! 

I've used a cream base die cut with the Slimline Card Base Die and then cut another piece of cream with the new Slimline Bubbles Die.  I like the tone on tone effect and I have to say that I LOVE how easy card comes out of such a detailed die!!  Honestly all those little dots just fall out - happy days!  Next I've cut some Festive Fall Slimline paper with the also new Slimline Pierced Frame die.  The Pierced Frame and Bubbles die cuts are exactly the same size so nice and easy to line up.  With the paper that's left from the inside of the Pierced Fame, I've lined up the letters E, L (x2) and A and die cut and embossed them and then popped each one up on X-press It Foam Tape.  Next I've die cut a couple of butterflies using the solid paper from Festive Fall and the Butterfly Trio Dies.  I've airbrushed them with Black 100 Copic while still in the die and then also popped them up on foam tape.

Stamps - NONE
Ink - NONE
Paper - Divinity Designs Festive Fall, Cream
Accessories - Divinity Designs Dies: Slimline Card Base, Slimline Pierced Frame, Slimline Bubbles, Butterfly Trio, Letters E, L, A; X-press It Foam Tape, Copic Airbrush and 100 Copic Marker.
 
That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

This is so cool - I bet she loves it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails