Sunday, September 19, 2010

C4C55 Water Pump

Hello Everyone!!!  It's school holiday time here in Australia and the chaos has already begun!!  To top it off our beautiful Spring has gone and been replaced by cold weather and grey skies!  :(  So to make up for this lack of sunshine, I've decided to use this week's Crazy for Challenges sketch and ODBD image to make a bright, happy card!

I started with a base of Kiwi Kiss and layered with yellow bazzill and some Basic Grey DP from my stash.  The Basic Grey was cut into 3 panels - around the bottom I've attached some green ric rac and around the middle one I've added some ivory satin ribbon.  The water pump image is from ODBD's Never Thirst set and has been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (E31, E33, E35, E37, C1, C3, C5, YG13, YG17, Y35, Y38, BG0000, 0).  It was cut out with Small Circle Nestabilities and matted with dark green cut with Large Circle Nestabilites and popped up on top of some Very Vanilla cut with Lattice Pendant Spellbinders.  To finish I added a big ivory bow to the ribbon and Blush pearls to the top corner.

Stamps - Never Thirst (ODBD)
Paper - Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Yellow and Dark Green Bazzill, Basic Grey Lily Kate DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Small and Large Circle Nestabilities, Lattice Pendant Spellbinders, Bow Easy, Ivory Satin Ribbon, Dark Green Ric Rac, Kaisercraft Blush Pearls, Foam Tape.

That's all for now, thanks for visiting!!!  :)

11 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning coloring and design Kathy!! I love the green and yellow and your use of the ric rac!! So beautiful my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Kathy! Love that Lattice pendant peeking from behind that image you colored oh so beautifully! Sending warm wishes your way from Phoenix, AZ USA :)

Marisa said...

Oh yes, those darn Pro D days LOL! Great card and fabulously coloured. Hope the chaos is under wraps :)

Renkata said...

delightful colouring and such a gorgeous layout!

Denise Marzec said...

I sooooooo love seeing what you do with this image!

Corinne said...

splendide!!
bises de la France

Jessie said...

What a beautiful card and image and your colouring is amazing as always!

Leigh said...

I love the colours and that ribbon is gorgeous. Yep, fabulous card.

Grace said...

Kathy this is soooo beautiful! Love the color combo.... it's so warm and love your coloring! Fabulous details as always!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Love your take on the Sketch!!! Sorry I'm a bit behind these days...but I wanted you to know that I'm still admiring your cards!!! Hugs ~S~

Edna Morrisedie said...

I like this image, nice colour choices too, the garden like BG DP is cool with the bucket etc, I like!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails