Friday, July 6, 2012

Get Well Soon!

Hello Everyone!! Welcome to Day 5 of the JustRite Papercraft July Release!!  Today I am showcasing a beautiful new set called With Gratitude which is designed to match the new JustRite die set called Antique Labels One Dies!! 

Considering what my month of June was like, I thought a Get Well Soon card was in order!!  I know my blog was incredibly quiet through June, those who went to the Brisbane Papercraft Expo would have realised why!  I caught a terrible influenza virus at the end of May which made me so ill I had a trip to hospital in an ambulance and then had to teach classes at the expo a week and a half later (germ free by then).  Needless to say, it's taken me a while to recover and during the 'quite time' on my blog, I've been slowly plodding along behind the scenes to make sure that July is back to normal!!

I began with a base of Vintage Pink Bazzill and layered with Pear Bazzill some Kaisercraft Lakehouse DP and then I've attached a piece of white satin ribbon.  The middle panel is more Pear and more Lakehouse.  The frame from With Gratitude has been stamped twice - once in Memento Bamboo Leaves and once in Memento Angel Pink.  The green one has been cut using JustRite's new Antique Labels One Dies.  I've stamped the sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa into the middle of the pink one and cut it out and popped it up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a bow to the top and a couple of Kaisercraft Snow Pearls to the bottom corner.

Stamps - With Gratitude (JustRite)
Paper - White, Vintage Pink and Green Bazzill, Kasiercraft Lakehouse DP
Ink - Memento Bamboo Leaves, Angel Pink, Rich Cocoa
Accessories - JustRite Antique Labels One Dies, White Satin Ribbon, Bow Easy, Kaisercraft Snow Pearls, Foam Tape.

Want to see more fabulous creations made with this set??  Pop by these designers and take a peek.....
Are you like me and looooooove to have a pretty catalogue to flick through and be inspired by??  Guess what.....the latest JustRite Stampers Catalogue is available to preorder no and has all the latest releases inside!!!  You can preorder it from the JustRite Online Store right now for $5.95!!!!  :)

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and enjoy the hop!!!  :)

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Pretty card Kathy. Love those papers and the new sets are gorgeous. I didn't realise you had been ill before the expo in Brisbane. Please take care and keep well.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Kathy! Such gorgeous layering and those papers are so lovely :)

Edna Morrisedie said...

Ohh la la, I really like the new labels, swish! Nice in the pink and green too, looks great against the BG paper!

Francie (Montreal) said...

So sorry to hear you were so ill. The flu is all it's cracked up to be. In a word, "Dreadful". Glad to see you're feeling better. Take care & don't overdo it - the road to good health can have bumps along the way.

Your card is sensational. Starting with the colour combo, then the layers and the lovely sentiment. Great job!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Kathy - I didn't realize it has been this long since I talked with you :( I am so glad to hear that you are doing much better and hope it stays that way. This card is just beautiful, as always !! I love looking through the catalog as well to get wonderful inspiration and will have to head over to put in a pre-order :) Thanks

Gab said...

Oh you poor thing being so sick Kathy. Glad you're on the mend now. Beautiful card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails