Monday, November 18, 2013

Birthday Scoop!


Hello Everyone!  My 6yr old daughter had a birthday party to go to on the week-end.  Her friend was turning 6 and he lives next door.  I had a present and I thought surely I had a boy card in my stash somewhere.......but noooooooo I didn't!  ACK!  So this is a card I whipped up in a hurry.  :)

I've used a base of pumpkin pie and layered with old olive and some kaisercraft Jungle Bug DP.  I've then used more Jungle Bug to create a notched tag.  The bunting is made using JustRite Papercraft's Buntings and Button Die and more Jungle Bug DP.  I've stamped the ice-cream cone from The Scoop Vintage Labels Four clear set in Memento Rich Cocoa twice and coloured them with Copics.  I've fussy cut them and used the top of the second one to make the cone a double scoop!  The 'SIX' was made using Spellbinders Font One - Uppercase and old olive card.  There you go - one card in a hurry!

Stamps - The Scoop Vintage Labels Four (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Kaisercraft Jungle Bug DP
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories - JustRite Buntings and Banners Die, Spellbinders Font One - Uppercase, Copics, Scissors, X-press It Foam Tape

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails