Saturday, October 25, 2014

Believe in the Spirit of Christmas


Hello Everyone!!  Today my kids reminded me that there are only two months to Christmas!  Eeeeek!!!  What motivation to get cracking on more Christmas cards!  Today's is a quick and fun one to make.  :)

I've used a base of Daffodil Delight, punched the side with Martha Stewart's Loop Punch and layered with white and some Mint Twist DP.  Around the top two layers I've attached some wide pleated ribbon topped with green satin ribbon.  I've stamped the sentiment from Power Poppy's Joyful Arrangements set in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Y21 and B000 Copic Markers.  It's been cut out with Spellbinders Small Circle Nestabilities and matted with Daffodil Delight cut with Spellbinders Stars Five die.  I've popped this up on X-press It Foam Tape and finished by adding a bow to the ribbon.

Stamps - Joyful Arrangements (Power Poppy)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Daffodil Delight, White, Kaisercraft Mint Twist DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copic, Spellbinders Small Circles, Stars Five Dies, Pleated Ribbon, Green Satin Ribbon, Bow Easy, Martha Stewart Loop Punch, X-press It Foam Tape

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

3 comments:

Gab said...

Really cute and fun card!

Leslie Miller said...

So cute with the sentiment in the star! I think yellow works great on a Christmas card. Non-traditional but I'm loving it lately.

Jerrie said...

The edging on the card is fantastic! Well I should say the whole car is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails