Sunday, October 19, 2014

NOEL!

Hello Everyone!!!  I don't know about you, but my kids are already counting down to Christmas!!! EEEEK!!!  Am I at all prepared??  Noooooooooo I'm not!!  So time to get cracking on some quick and easy Christmas cards!

Today's card starts with a base of Riding Hood Red layered with Baked Brown Sugar (I LOVE this colour and am going to be devastated when you can't get it anymore!).  Then I've embossed a piece of white card using Spellbinders Dainty Dots MBossibilities and cut it into three strips.  Over the first strip I've attached a piece of red ribbon.  Next I've stamped this cool NOEL sentiment from Power Poppy's Joyful Arrangements set in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (R43, R46, R59, G40, G82, G85, G99, Y21, Y26, Y28, E23, E43, E44, E51, E53, W0, W1, 0).  It's been trimmed and matted with Riding Hood Red.  To finish I've added a red bow topped with a yellow button tied with gold cord and added a few clear rhinestones to the top corner.

Stamps - Joyful Arrangements (Power Poppy)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Riding Hood Red, Baked Brown Sugar, White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Spellbinder MBossibilities Dainty Dots, Red Ribbon, Bow Easy, Yellow Button, Gold Cord, Clear Rhinestones

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

4 comments:

Gab said...

Such a great card! Love the colours and that stamp is really fun!

Marcella Hawley said...

Oh, Kathy, you really brought this image to life, I just love your playful, colorful treatment of the letters in NOEL. The crisp white with embossed dots sets such a pretty, snowy background scene. It's just LOVELY and such a delight to my eyes today!! Thank you. :) ~m

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I LOVE your design for this stamp, Kathy! Amazing, fun coloring of the image. It really is perfection!

Jerrie said...

W'hat a nice Christmas card~That Noel really looks nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails