Saturday, February 20, 2016

Bloomin' Wonderful!


Hello Everyone! It's Day 5 of the Power Poppy February Release and tomorrow ALL the sets will be available to BUY!  Have you picked a favourite yet or have to have them all?! :)  Let me introduce you to Bloomin' Wonderful - with a couple of beautiful images and a range of sentiments, you'll love this one as much as we do!  You may recognise the image I've used today - released last year in digi format, this fav is now available in a clear set along with the image you can see below!  :)


I've used a base of cream card topped with blue card and some Apple Bloom DP.  Across this is some Secret Garden DP matted with cream that has been punched with a fiskars border punch.  I've stamped the image and sentiment from Bloomin' Wonderful in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Copics (B60, B63, B66, YG0000, YG00, G20, G21, G24, G28, E81, E84, E87, YR30, YR31, W1).  I've cut this out with Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles Two and while still in the die, sponged a little Antique Linen ink around the edges.  I've popped the panel up on X-press It High Tack Foam Tape and finished by adding some Neptune Crystal Drops to the corners.

Stamps - Bloomin' Wonderful (Power Poppy)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Cream, Baja Breeze (ret), Tilda Apple Bloom DP, Kaisercraft Secret Garden DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles Two, Fiskars Border Punch, Neptune Crystal Drops, X-press It High Tack Foam Tape

The Bloomies have some gorgeous cards to show you today, you won't want to miss them!!
That's all from me today, thanks for visiting, make sure you pop back tomorrow for the Power Poppy Hop and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

5 comments:

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

What a beautiful card Kathy. Such a delicate image and coloured so perfectly. Just lovely. Cheers.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, this is exquisite! Your coloring is what really stands out, and I just love the die you've used for it with the sponging to really pull out the snowdrops in your image. And I love the DP and beautiful layout! Truly a gorgeous image, and it's wonderful to have this as a clear set too along with some really great sentiments I've seen. This is fabulous, and I'll see you all tomorrow -- woohoo! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring is so beautiful, Kathy! Lovely depth in your shading. Just a gorgeous card. It's interesting reading which Copics you used. I see more to add to my collection. You do inspire me!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh this is delightful Kathy. That die is amazing, I love the long and narrow feel especially for this image. Gorgeous colour and earthy feel!

Gab said...

Just beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails