Friday, February 26, 2016

JustRite Floral Silhouettes


Hello Everyone!  Today I have another JustRite offering for you and this time it's all about silhouettes!  Say hello to Floral Silhouettes One - another new release from JustRite and FULL of mix and match pieces to create gorgeous silhouette scenes!  (Eeeep - just noticed this one is out of stock it's that popular, but I'm sure it'll be back soon!)

I've used a base of Marina Mist and layered with white cut with Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles and a piece of FabScraps Blue Heron 2 DP.  Around this I've added some lilac ribbon.  I've stamped the images from Floral Silhouettes One in Memento Tuxedo Black onto white card.  It's then been cut out with Majestic Labels 25 die.  I've placed a circle die cut over the flower heads and then sponged inks (Summer Sky, Blue Danube, Lulu Lavender) while it was still in the die.  I've stamped the sentiment from Meadow Circles and cut this out with Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles and attached it with a lilac bow.  To finish I've added some Crystal Drops in Midnight Blue (what a perfect name!) to the top corners.

Stamps - Floral Silhouettes One, Meadow Circles (JustRite)
Paper - Marina Mist, White, FabScraps Blue Heron 2 DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky, Blue Danube, Lulu Lavender
Accessories - JustRite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles, Spellbinders Majestic Labels 25, Lilac Ribbon, Bow Easy, Nuvo Crystal Drops-Midnight Blue

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

So so pretty. Love the background!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails