Thursday, April 28, 2016

JustRite Window Flower Garden


Hello Everyone!  Today I've been playing with a new die set by JustRite Papercraft called Flower Garden Dies!  There are so many options to play with so I decided to make a window flower garden!  Wouldn't it be nice to look out your window at some pretty flowers, I guess a paper flower garden will have to do for now!  :)

I've used a base of cream and layered with blue.  Next I've taken a piece of white and airbrushed it with Copic E97 and a brick wall stencil.  Next I found the window template at Silhouette and cut out the pieces I needed.  Then I had some fun with the Flower Garden Dies - using up a lot of my scraps in various colours - and constructed my window garden!  I airbrushed the window top and bottom in B32 and glued them in place and popped it up on foam tape.  I finished by adding a sentiment from Large Oval Celebration stamps to the bottom corner.

Stamps - Large Oval Celebrations (JustRite)
Paper - White, Cream, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Green, Purple
Ink - Versafine Black
Accessories - JustRite Flower Garden Dies, Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette Window Download, Copic Airbrush System, MFT Brick Wall Stencil, X-press It Foam Tape.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Kathy, what a beautiful window and flower box! It's gorgeous! I love the sweet flowers in the different colors - some with centers and some with embossing. I love it! And what a fabulous brick house you've made. It reminds me of my house up north. Beautifully done, Kathy. You've really showcased the new dies. And I must try using my airbrush with a stencil. It's perfect. Hugs, sweet friend!

Gab said...

Just adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails