Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Holly Golightly!


Hello Everyone!  It's Day 3 of the October Power Poppy Release and I hope you have been following the Bloom Brigade as they've sneak peeked the first two sets - if not you can catch up on the Power Poppy Blog! If you love Holly, then this set is for you - let me introduce Holly Golightly!  I love the name of this set - it just makes you smile!  :)

http://powerpoppy.com/products/holly-golightly

I've used a base of white, layered with green cut with A2 Tranquil Moments, wrapped in white satin and red gingham ribbon.  I've stamped the holly image from Holly Golightly in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (G20, G21, G24, G28, R32, R35, R37, R39) and then added touches of Copic Opaque White to the berries for that 'shiny' look.  I've cut this out with an oval die and matted it with white cut with the next die in the A2 Tranquil Moments set.  I've popped this panel up on X-press It Foam Tape and then added a red gingham bow!

Stamps - Holly Golightly (Power Poppy)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Green
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Copic Opaque White, Spellbinders A2 Tranquil Moments, Oval Dies, White Satin and Red Gingham Ribbons, Bow Easy, X-press It Foam Tape

Want to see what the Bloomies have been creating with this set??  Make sure you visit these blogs....


That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

15 comments:

Davi said...

The green lacy background really frames the pretty holy image perfectly! The holy pops on the white and the red checked ribbon is the perfect embellie ;)

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Kathy, this is STUNNING! Just a beautiful job on it!

Lisa K said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the frame you chose to showcase that holly.

Constance.hildebrand56@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous green, green, green card! Can't wait to get this holly stamp set.

Ann said...

Love this, looks so festive.

Evelyn vasquez said...

Absolutely adore all elements used.

Denise Bryant said...

So pretty! Love the layering and traditional red and green colors!Gorgeous coloring on the beautiful holly design!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Kathy! What a gorgeous card and such a stunning card! It's amazing how gorgeous your holly is, and your coloring is exquisite! I saw this earlier on Instagram and was enthralled by it! I love the shading on the leaves and the berries. Beautiful with the Christmas green against the white with the gingham ribbon! Gorgeous and such a beautiful card that will be cherished for years to come. This will be great decor for someone special. Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

nancy dempsey said...

So pretty and and a perfect use of traditional Christmas colors.

Unknown said...

What a delightful design! Lovely coloring, it POPS! That background die is fabulous too!

Abby said...

Nice coloring.

McStamper said...

Awesome card.

Camille Short said...

Oh, yes - I think I need this set!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Look at your coloring! It's exquisite! I'm running behind on checking out the samples, but loving what I've seen. This release has me swooning!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Kathy! Your coloring... love love it! I am really liking the die cuts with this and the focus on the holly. Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails