Friday, October 14, 2016

ODBD Look Back at the October Release


Hello Everyone!  Today we are having a look back at the Our Daily Bread Designs October release.  I had the privilege of using the Our Savior's Birth stamp set and it's a beautiful image to colour for your Christmas cards this season!
http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/our-savior-s-birth.html

I've used a base of Marina Mist topped with white card cut with Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, kraft card cut with Lavish Layers Dies and a piece of Christmas Card Collection 2016 paper, also cut with Double Stitched Rectangles Dies!  Around these layers I've added some white and blue satin ribbons.  I've stamped the Holy Family image from Our Savior's Birth in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copic Markers.  I've then cut it out with Layered Lacey Ovals Dies and popped it up on foam tape.  I've stamped the sentiment also in black and cut it into a notched tag and secured it with a blue bow.

Stamps - Our Savior's Birth (ODBD)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Marina Mist, White, Kraft, ODBD Christmas Card Collection 2016 Paper Pad
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, ODBD Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Lavish Layers Dies, Layered Lacey Oval Dies, White and Blue Satin Ribbons, Bow Easy, X-press It Foam Squares

The Breadsticks have some beautiful cards to show you with this month's release, so make sure you pop by and check them out!!

Cathy * Dawn * Lori * Robin * Julie * Sandee * Lisa * Sabrina * Kathy * Diana

and The ODBD Blog

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

7 comments:

Colleen said...

That is so pretty. Love seeing nativity cards.
I collect nativity stamp sets as well as regular nativity sets. I have right around 50 nativity sets not counting the stamp sets I have.

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Nativity scene Kathy!! Colored beautifully and I love the color scheme too! Your die cut framing is so elegant and gorgeous!!
Beautiful card my friend!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Kathy your coloring is so amazing! Just absolutely stunning creation!

Gab said...

That is just beautiful

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, dear Kathy, your coloring is out of this world for this beautiful nativity scene! I love your layout with the beautiful dies and how you've added the gorgeous ribbon to dress it all up! Praise God, Christ is born to save us from our sins! Beautifully done, sweet friend, and I am so tickled to see you back with ODBD!! Hugs! xoxo

SuzanneS said...

Your coloring on this stamp was fantastic..

Davi said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the way you colored the beautiful image! I really like the way the background dp gives the illusion of night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails