Wednesday, February 1, 2017

ODBD February Release!


Hello Everyone!!  It's time for the ODBD February Release!!  You are going to *LOVE* what's in store this month!!  :)  Whether you are creating for Valentine's Day or simply something special for someone you love, there's stamps and dies galore to choose from!  You can see the full range HERE!

So what did I use??  I've chosen Happy Valentine's Day stamp and the adorable Tulip Heart Die and matching Layering Hearts dies and combined those with some older dies - Bitty Blossoms, Leaves and Branches, Double Stitched Rectangles, Pierced Circles and Asters and Leaves Dies!!  I figured may as well go BIG!!  LOL!!

I've used a base of Flirty Flamingo and layered with cream cut with Double Stitched Rectangles and topped with Snowflake Season Collection paper.  Yep - I did say Snowflake Season....always have a peek, sometimes you find the perfect paper in your Christmas paper stash!!  I've then stamped Happy Valentine's Day in Memento Rich Cocoa onto cream card and cut it with Pierced Circles and attached to the front.....then the fun really got going.  I've used cream and Flirty Flamingo card and Tulip Heart, Layering Hearts, Bitty Blossoms and Asters and Leaves to create the dimensional hearts and garden around the sentiment and then cut some green card with Leaves and Branches for the leaves.  Add some bling to the centres and you're done!

http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/happy-valentine-s-day.html
http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/tulip-heart-die.html
http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/layering-hearts-dies.html

Stamps - Happy Valentine's Day (ODBD)
Paper - Snowflake Season Collection, Flirty Flamingo, Cream, Green
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories - ODBD Tulip Heart, Layering Hearts, Double Stitched Rectangle, Pierced Circles, Bitty Blossoms, Leaves and Branches, Asters and Leaves, Rhinestones


The second project I have for you today is using the ADORABLE Glorious Gable Box Die along with the Heavenly Hearts inserts (separate set).  You can cut the heart as part of the insert so the whole panel is cut out, or, as I have done, leave the heart insert out so you are left with a solid heart shape in the middle.  And in case you are wondering, the Tulip Heart centre is an exact match for the larger Heavenly Heart insert - but I wanted the frilly edge, so I've used the Tulip Heart. 

To make it match the above card, I've used the same Tulip Heart and Layering Hearts Dies as above plus the Bitty Blossoms Dies for the flowers!

I've cut two pieces of cream card to cut the Glorious Gable Box with the Heavenly Hearts insert (instead of the panels that come with the Glorious Gable Box Die set).  I've left the centre Heart piece out so I have a solid heart piece in the middles.  I've used Layering Hearts to cut a piece of Flirty Flamigo and Tulip Heart Die to cut a piece of cream card and then glued them together.  Behind this I've added some Flirty Flamingo cut with Pennant Flags Die and then popped the whole panel up on foam tape.  I've then used Bitty Blossoms Dies to cut all the flowers and leaves, added a dark cream pearl to the centres and decorated as shown.




Stamps - None!
Ink - None!
Paper - Cream and Flirty Flamingo
Accessories - ODBD Glorious Gable Box Die, Heavenly Hearts Dies, Bitty Blossoms Dies, Pennant Flags Dies, Kaisercraft Chino Pearls

I know you are can't wait to see what the Breadsticks have been making, so pop by these blogs!

Kathy * Lisa * Sandee * Dawn * Angie * Julie * Cathy 
Grace * Chris * Robin * Diana * Lori * Helen * Sabrina


That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

33 comments:

Pamela Haskin said...

Such beautiful projects! Can't wait to try this myself.

Dawn said...

Kathy, gorgeous samples!! Love the color combo, fabulous design!!

Michelle said...

These are fantastic! Love them.

Berina RGA said...

Such beautiful projects!! Love the gable box!! Gorgeous!!

Pat said...

These projects are outstanding. Fill the box with a bag of wrapped hearts and what a nice gift to a friend or family

Carmela said...

Such a beautiful card. Love all the flowers. The new boxes are really pretty! Great projects.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

what beautiful designs! I love the ivory with the selections of pinks and reds, great combination and execution! thanks for sharing!

Alicia

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh I love your colorful card Kathy and the box is amazing!

Ethel said...

Kathy I, I love these new projects of yours. Thanks for the good advice, looking through the Christmas papers for Valentine's paper.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your gable box and card are so beautiful! I love the colors and embellishments you used to decorate your gable box and card.

Sarosa said...

The color combination you used for the card and box are lovely, and what amazing works!

The Craft Princess said...

So much to LOVE....I love the heart die and flowers and box!!! Beautiful :) Hugs...Janie

April said...

Both projects are gorgeous! Love the box especially! great job!

Barbara said...

I love both your projects with the beautiful card a close second behind the adorable gable box! Wow!

Lorraine said...

Very cute projects. I can think of so many uses for that box!

Robin Clendenning said...

Kathy, I love the coral/red color with the light yellow/ivory color!! It is so appealing. Love the little flowers too! Such a pretty set my friend!

Linda Carson said...

Wow Kathy! Your card and gable box are so beautiful! Love the colors you chose and delightful designs!

patsking said...

lovely and I especially liketstripes

Grace said...

Gorgeous set Kathy! Love the happy colors and great layout and all your details!!!

Hugs,
Grace

Anita said...

Wonderful projects! Love those asters most of all, but the new heart die is lovely!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet and gorgeous set, Kathy!! I love your color combo and your layout with the blossoms and hearts!! Gorgeous details!
hugs,
Chris

Sue D said...

Lovely projects. I really like your use of the tulip heart die.

Teresa Doyle said...

Absolutely stunning work Kathy!

Unknown said...

I love, love your card and box. I think this month's release is one of my favorites.
Your creations are stunning. I love the flirty flamingo with the cream.

Donna W said...

Just love both of your wonderful projects! Your card is so pretty, and I have a weakness for all kinds of craft boxes! Thanks for sharing.

Gab said...

Just beautiful

Debi Costello said...

Love your colors - such fun cards!

Shari Czerwinski said...

Lovely and bright spring colors for a valentine's project!

flowergirl said...

wow!! gorgeous projects!!

Sherry said...

gorgeous card and box!! love the colors you used and all the details!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely scroll work on both of the dies, lovely flowers too!

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous gift set, Kathy! Love the pretty colors and the asters on the Valentine card! Beautifully detailed and designed!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, Kathy- this gift set is gorgeous! Love the colors and all of the wonderful details that you added to create such a beautiful set! Hugs and I hope you have a fabulous February, sweet DT Sis!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails