Sunday, February 12, 2017

Valentine's Balloons


Hello Everyone!!  I busy making things for Valentine's Day and today I have a pretty quick and easy card to make!  I've made some heart balloons using Our Daily Bread Designs Layering Hearts Dies and although I've made a smallish bunch of balloons, you could make it as big or as small as you'd like!  You could also make some 3D which would be fun, or different colours, or make them for birthdays instead of Valentine's Day......so many options!!  :)

I've used a base of Cherry Cobbler and layered with white cut with Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and a piece of black card.  I've taken another piece of white card and cut it with Double Stitched Rectangles and while still in the die, I've airbrushed it with R24 Copic.  I've stamped the Happy Valentine's Day stamp in Versafine Black and then created a bunch of balloons using Layering Hearts Dies.  (I've used Balloons and Streamers for the kraft coloured streamers.)  To finish I've added some silver sequins for just a touch of sparkle!  :)

Stamps - Happy Valentine's Day (ODBD)
Paper - White, Cherry Cobbler, Black, Kraft
Ink - Versafine Black
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Layering Hearts Dies, Double Stitched Rectangle Dies, Balloons and Streamers Dies, Silver Sequins

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

Very elegant card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails