Monday, March 27, 2017

Just a Note...


Hello Everyone!!  A quick, sweet card today using Power Poppy's Natural Beauties stamp set!  I thought these Lily of the Valley were just so sweet and would be perfect for a note card! 

NOTE: As I was putting in the links for the stamp set, I've realised that this set is out of stock and will ship after March 30th - WOW, it must have been super popular when the release went live.  Not to worry, it will be back very soon!

This is a super easy card to make, use a base of Old Olive and layer with Soft Sky and some Graphic 45 DP.  Around this I've added some blue and dark ivory ribbon.  I've stamped the lily of the valley image and sentiment from Natural Beauties in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics.  I've cut this with Labels 40 and framed with Old Olive cut with Labels 40 Decorative Elements and then popped it up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a couple of chocolate pearls to the top corner.

Stamps - Natural Beauties (Power Poppy)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Graphic 45 DP
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Labels 40, Labels 40 Decorative Elements, Blue and Dark Ivory Satin Ribbons, Chocolate Pearls, X-press It Foam Tape

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Kathy, this is gorgeous, and I love these sweet little floral images that make such lovely cards. I love lily of the valley and remember that my mom always had them growing on the side of our house. Fond memories. I always love your coloring, and what a gorgeous set of dies...stunning together. Beautifully done with the DP and the ribbons. Yes, I can see why this was a popular set. Hugs! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails