Saturday, May 27, 2017

12th Birthday Boy


Hello Everyone!  Would you believe it's yet ANOTHER male project today!  This is a quick one I made for my son who turned 12 this week.  I can't believe he's 12 - where did that time go??  It's been a pretty busy week with two sick sons, followed by a daughter heading off on her very first school camp, fighting off the sickness myself and finished off with a birthday party for the now well 12yr old boy!  No wonder I'm tired!

So for this card it had to be red because that's his favourite colour!  I've used Cherry Cobbler for the base and topped with some Very Vanilla.  The DP is some fun moustache paper that I just had to use - for some reason the boy has a fascination with moustaches, I have no idea why!!  I've created a panel of red topped with the reverse of the DP and then added some little Pennant Flags to the side.  I've cut an oval of Vanilla and then popped up the '12' which has been cut out of red with Large Numbers Dies.

Stamps - None
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, DP
Ink - None
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Large Numbers Dies, Pennant Flags Dies

That's all from me today, hope everything is going great in your part of the world and hope you are inspired to stamp!

1 comment:

Gab said...

Perfect card for a boy! I hope you get some rest this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails