Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Birthday Box

Hello Everyone!  Today I have a fun project that I made for a co-worker for their birthday.  It is just a little something to mark the day and of course being a male means no pretty stuff, but I tried to make it fun anyway!  :)

I've used some craft card and ODBD's Luminous Lantern Die to create the box and glued it together.  Around the base I've added some orange twill ribbon.  I've then used Pennant Flags Dies to cut the blue panel and then cut the 'Happy Birthday' out of orange card with Happy Birthday Script Die and glued to the top of the pennant.  I found some fun spotty paper and die cut it with Pennant Row Dies and matted with blue cut with the other die from the same die set.  To finish I've tied it closed with an orange ribbon.

Stamps - None
Paper - Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Blue, DP
Ink - None
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Luminous Lantern Die, Pennant Flags Dies, Happy Birthday Script Die, Pennant Row Dies; Orange Twill Ribbon, Orange Grosgrain Ribbon

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!

1 comment:

Gab said...

That is so fun - I bet he loved it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails