Friday, January 19, 2018

Grateful


Hello Everyone!  Today we are having a peek back at the latest release by ODBD!  I just love this stamp and die combo called Hello Friend with it's variety of useful sentiments for all occasions!!  I also love this awesome Card Caddy and Gift Bag Die released last month and just can't stop using it!  :)

I've used cream card to create the bag and handles using Card Caddy and Gift Bag Dies.  I've then cut two rectangles using the pretty new Romantic Roses Paper Pad.  I've then used Gift Bag Handles and Topper Dies to cut the solid paper to create the topper on the bag.  I've stamped the flowers, buds, leaves and sentiment from Hello Friend onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured the images with Copics (RV000, RV91, RV93, RV95, Y21, G40, G43, G46).  I've die cut these with the matching dies from Hello Friend and attached as shown.  I've die cut the sentiment (which is two separate sentiments that match together) with Double Stitched Circles Dies and popped it up on foam tape.

Stamps - Hello Friend (ODBD)
Paper - ODBD Romantic Roses Paper Pad, Cream, X-press It Blending Card
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Hello Friend Stamp and Die Combo, Card Caddy and Gift Bag, Gift Bag Handles and Topper, Double Stitched Circles; X-press It Foam Tape and High Tack Double Sided Tape

The Breadsticks have some gorgeous projects to show you today - you can find all the links on the

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, this is beautiful, and I truly love your coloring! Your flowers are so beautiful and have such depth. What a sweet gift bag/caddy! I love it! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails