Monday, January 22, 2018

It's Back To School Time


Hello Everyone!  It's that time again - the very first day of the new school year here in Australia!  My daughter is in Grade 5 this year and had to have a notebook for her classes ---- so we decided to decorate it a little bit so it won't get confused with anyone elses!!  (I think we achieved the aim!) LOL!

For this project, we've taken a Spirax notebook, covered it with some green spotty paper from my stash and stuck it down with some X-press It High Tack Double Sided Tape.  Then I've adhered some schoolish type paper also from my stash and put that in the middle.  We've added a little shine with some Gold Foil Deco Tape top and bottom of the middle panel.  Next I've taken some X-press It Adhesive Sheets, peeled off one side and stuck it to some Blending Card and die cut it with a Spellbinders Alphabet for the name.  Then I peeled off the other side of the Adhesive sheet and covered the letters with Scarlet Microfine Glitter and glued the letters to the top of the notebook.  Finally I die cut the Apple and A+ using ODBD's A+ Apples Dies.
I surprised Ally with a little extra decorating inside using Power Poppy's Small But Mighty Affirmations - I thought this sentiment was perfect!

Stamps - Small But Mighty Affirmations (Power Poppy)
Ink - Rhubarb Stalk, Dandelion
Paper - Random paper from my stash
Accessories - X-press It: Adhesive Sheets, Scarlet Microfine Glitter, Foil Deco Tape, High Take Double Sided Tape, 2in1 Glue, Clear Gel Glue, Blending Card; ODBD A+ Apples Dies, Spellbinders Alphabet Die

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

That is so cute -love the message on the inside!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails