Friday, April 20, 2018

Rosy Tote!


Hello Everyone!  Today I'm playing with the new Timeless Tote and Timeless Tote Layers Dies from Our Daily Bread Designs!  I seriously love these dies and I love the finished results!

I decided to go with a pretty rose theme using ODBD's Shabby Rose Collection and matched it up with cream card and a bit of Blushing Bride. I've used the cream card to cut the base pieces and some silver card for the buckle pieces using Timeless Tote.  I've used the Timeless Tote Layers Dies to cut all the Shabby Rose pieces and the Blushing Bride pieces for the handles.

For those who've asked the measurements are 5 inches across and 6 inches high to the top of the handles so it's such a great size and I'm sure I'll have another one of these made very soon!!

You can check out more inspiration at the ODBD BlogFacebook and Instagram!

Stamps - None
Ink - None
Paper - ODBD Shabby Rose Collection, Cream, Blushing Bride, Silver
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Timeless Tote, Tote Layers

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!

2 comments:

Gab said...

That is so sweet!

Marg said...

Love your Rosy Tote Kathy, very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails