Sunday, April 29, 2018

To The World....



Hello Everyone!  As you know Mother's Day is fast approaching so it's time to get cracking on those cards!  Today I've been playing with a new set by ODBD called The Greatest Gift which is full of sentiments perfect for mothers!  It also has these sweet decorative butterfly stamps and matching dies (included in the set) in three sizes (the ones I used are the smallest.  :)

I really love this sentiment because it is SO TRUE!!  When you are a small child, of course your mother really is your world (sigh, I remember when my kids used to look at me like that!),  then you grow up and realise that the world is a big place, but the older you get the more you realise how much your Mum (or Mom) really is your world forever.  Can you tell I really love my Mum?!  :)

I've matched The Greatest Gift Stamp/Die Duo with some cream and dusty pink card and two pieces of this lovely paper called Romantic Roses Paper Pad, some pinkish ink and sparkle in the form of Glitter Deco Tape and some rhinestones!  The sentiment is diecut with Double Stitched Squares also from ODBD!

Stamps - The Greatest Gift (ODBD)
Paper - ODBD Romantic Roses Paper Pad, Cream, Sweet Sugarplum
Ink - Purple Wine
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Double Stitched Squares, The Greatest Gift Dies (Butterflies), X-press It Glitter Deco Tape (mermaid tones), Rhinestones, X-press It Foam Tape

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

That is really beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails