Sunday, July 1, 2018

Faithful July



Hello Everyone!!  It's the start of July and that means it's time for a new release by ODBD!!  Check out this amazing Tri-Fold Card die that's released this month - it comes complete with the base AND the layers........swooooooon!!!  This month also sees two new Stamp and Die Duos hit the shelves and I'm using Walk by Faith today!


I've used the Tri-Fold Card and Layers Die to cut some cream card and then the layers dies to cut some Romantic Roses Paper.  Next I cut circles using Double Stitched Circles Dies, stamped the sentiment from Walk by Faith in the middle and used the 'Faith' word die also from Walk by Faith to cut a piece of Romantic Roses paper and attached.  Next I set about cutting and creating all the flowers and foliage using ODBD Dies - Roses, Rose Leaves, Bitty Blossoms, Leaves and Branches - all made using the solid papers from Romantic Roses Paper Pad!

Stamps - Walk by Faith Stamp Die Duo (ODBD)
Ink - Icing on the Cake
Paper - ODBD Romantic Roses Paper Pad, Cream
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Tri-Fold Card and Layers, Roses, Rose Leaves, Leaves and Branches, Bitty Blossoms, Double Stitched Circles, Walk by Faith Stamp Die Duo; Glue 

You can catch all the amazing projects on the ODBD web pages, the ODBDGalleryFacebookPinterest and Instagram

Thanks for popping by, enjoy the release and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :) 

3 comments:

Gab said...

This is just gorgeous Kathy

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Kathy! This is gorgeous, and I love the trim-fold card with all the beautiful flowers and leaves! Stunning! I saw your card and really am tempted about the whole bundle! You've really enabled me, and I love the new stamp and die duos. You know me and hugs, right? Haha! Can't get enough of them! Thanks for sharing this beautiful card...it's really delighted me! Hugs! xoxo

Cheryl Cain said...

Beautiful card, anyone would be overjoyed to receive this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails