Saturday, September 15, 2018

Cabbage and Kale


Hello Everyone!  It's Day 4 and RELEASE DAY for the latest Power Poppy release!!  Yippee!!  Today our last set takes us on a trip to the garden to pick some Cabbage and Kale!


These beautiful ornamental veges can be coloured in a variety of colours - check out this inspiration piece!

I've gone with traditional yellow/green cabbages - although for some reason I couldn't get Peter Rabbit out of my head!  LOL!!

I've used a green base, layered with yellow and then some fun peapod paper that I found in my stash!  On top of that I've cut a piece of green card using Scribble Circle Large die.  I've stamped three cabbages from Cabbage and Kale in a row onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics, cut into a strip and matted with kraft card.  Tucked under this is the sentiment, also from Cabbage and Kale and cut with Labels 40 die.  To finish I've added a few brown buttons.

Want to see some incredible inspiration??  The Bloomies today have some stunners, so pop by and leave a little love......

 
Comment on the Bloom Brigade’s blog posts during ANY of this week’s Natural Wonders release (including the Power Poppy blog). We will select FOUR blog commenters to win the stamp of their choice.
Winners will be announced by 5pm central time on September 15 on the Power Poppy blog. The more comments you leave, the better chance you have to win. Hop to it, loves!

Quick reminder: 
Place your order on release day, September 15, and get a discount on your new stamps with a code we’ll announce tomorrow. We’ll have sale prices on summer and fall stamps and a new digital image to boot! Saturday is going to ROCK. 

Hope you've enjoyed the Natural Wonders Release as much as we have and you can purchase your favourites right NOW!!!  Thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

14 comments:

gabriella said...

Oh my goodness, I love your fancy card

MadeByMeghanK said...

PHENOMENAL COLORING! I love it!

CherylQuilts said...

Kathy, what a gorgeous card! I love your coloring and love the inspiration piece that could easily be used as a guide to color these as flowers! After all, they do "bloom" in their own way. I giggled when you commented about not getting Peter Rabbit out of your head! So true. Thanks for this sweet card and for a week filled with inspiration and beauty! You are amazing! Hugs and love! xoxo

Lagene said...

The layout is awesome! Now I have Peter Rabbit going down a cabbage row in my head! I love curly kale for salads and the decorative variety of kale and cabbage is beautiful to see!

Denise Bryant said...

So pretty! Love this set and all the possibilities!

Dana M said...

What a terrific card! Fantastic layers and textures. Beautiful coloring.

Camille Short said...

Love your card - loving all the Bloomies' designs.

Stacy Morgan said...

Turned out super cute! I like that you used three across, very fun layout as well. Great card Kathy.

tinyfeet said...

I love the layout/design of your card!

Valerija said...

Great card, fabulous in green, it's very beautiful.

Helen said...

Great background to highlight your cabbage trio. tfs

Mary Holshouser said...

Love all of the colors on the
inspiration piece. Fantastic.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

SusieScrapper said...

So beautiful, you did an amazing job coloring!

Gab said...

Oh this is just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails