Saturday, September 1, 2018

Then Sings My Soul



Hello Everyone!  It's the beginning of the month and that means it's time for a brand new release from Our Daily Bread Designs and this month it's all about MUSIC!!  Music is one thing that can really touch the soul, make you smile, make you cry, make you reminisce!  I was never particularly musical, but it seems my primary school aged daughter has been blessed with this talent, singing in choir and learning to play the viola (the bigger version of a violin).  It's been wonderful to see her progress!

This month, be inspired by music with new stamps and dies from ODBD!!  I've used Marvelous Things stamp set, Musical Notes Dies and Notable Notes Paper Pad!

I've used a base of white card layered with the solid paper from Notable Notes Paper Pad cut with Pierced Rectangles dies.  This is topped with more Notable Notes Paper Pad paper.  I've stamped the saxophone image from Marvelous Things in gold ink onto white card and cut into a notched tag and cut another tag out of more Notable Notes paper.  I've added these two pieces to the top and then added some glitter deco tape across the top.  The sentiment is also from Marvelous Things, stamped in black, trimmed and matted with more Notable Notes paper.  Finally I've cut some black cut using the Musical Notes Dies and attached as shown!

The Breadsticks have some wonderful projects to share with you today and you can find them on the ODBD Blog, web pages, ODBD Gallery, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you enjoy all the creations using the new release and are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

What a fun card! Love that paper in the background!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails