Monday, April 29, 2019

A Sweet 15!


Hello Everyone!  Today I have a card for my niece Heidi who is turning 15 in a few days!  I love these new Long and Lean Letters and Long and Lean Numbers by Divinity Designs, they are just perfect for personalising and great for creating teen cards!

I've used a white base topped with aqua cut with Snowflake Sky, a layer of deep pink card and then Romantic Roses Paper cut with Rectangles Dies.  Next I've cut the name out of deep pink card using Long and Lean Letters and assembled them across the bottom.  (I love how you can fit a name across a vertical card because these letters are so skinny!)  I've added a piece of silver ribbon across the top and then cut a heart out of deep pink (I've used the die from Festive Favors here) and then the numbers out of white using Long and Lean Numbers.

Stamps - NONE
Ink - NONE
Paper - DD Romantic Roses, White, Deep Pink, Aqua
Accessories - DD Dies: Long and Lean Letters, Long and Lean Numbers, Festive Favors, Snowflake Sky, Rectangles; Silver Ribbon, Glue

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

This is so pretty Kathy - beautiful colours

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails