Friday, June 12, 2020

Footsteps and a Suit!


Hello Everyone!!  Today I'm playing with the latest release by Divinity Designs!  For my first project I've made a milk carton using the Milk Carton with Layers Dies to cut the cream base and By The Shore paper layers.  I've used Curvy Slopes to cut another piece of By The Shore paper and attached to the bottom of the carton.  Next I stamped the footprints from Footsteps Stamp/Die Duo in Tea Dye ink and die cut with the matching die.  Next I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in Vintage Sepia and die cut with Scalloped Ovals (brushing some Antique Linen ink on while still in the die) and pop up on X-press It Foam Tape.

Stamps - Footsteps (Divinity Designs)
Ink - Tea Dye and Versafine Vintage Sepia, Antique Linen
Paper - Divinity Designs By The Shore, Cream
Accessories -  Divinity Designs Dies: Milk Carton with Layers, Curvy Slopes, Scalloped Ovals; X-press It Foam Tape, Mini Peg


For my tropical themed card, I've used the A2 Portrait Card Base and Layer to cut the cream base, then added a panel of By The Shore paper, stamping the sentiment from Footsteps directly onto the patterned paper in Vintage Sepia.  I've stamped and die cut the footprints using Footsteps Stamp/Die Duo and also added some cream sequins.  Next I've die cut some Cool and Casual paper using Pierced Frames and then popped the frame up on X-press It Foam Tape.

Stamps - Footsteps SDD (Divinity Designs)
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia
Paper - Divinity Designs Cool and Casual, By The Shore; Cream Card
Accessories - Divinity Designs Dies: Pierced Frames, A2 Portrait Card Base and Layer; Cream Sequins, X-press It Foam Tape


For my final project today I have a Suit!  Well actually it's a card using the new Suit Jacket Die set!  This is great for men's cards or something more formal like a Graduation!  You'll need the card base dies using Couture Collection Dies - which I've used to cut white card.  Next I've used the Suit Jacket Die set to cut the Jacket, Buttons, Pocket Squares and Bow Tie.  Honestly, it's super easy, the hardest part is deciding what colour combo or paper you want to use!

Stamps - NONE
Ink - NONE
Paper - Black, White, Blue Card
Accessories - Divinity Designs Dies: Suit Jacket, Couture Collection

And last but not least........Bowties are Cool!!! 


Did you pick up on my inspiration for this one??  It's Doctor Who!!  Specifically the 11th Doctor who had a penchant for bowties.....and fezzes as well.  :)






Once again I've usde Couture Collection Dies  for the base (I've used cream) and then another to cut the Menswear Material to create the shirt.  Next I've used the Suit Jacket Die set to cut the Jacket, Buttons, Pocket Squares and Bow Tie out of Kraft and Red. I've darkened the jacket buttons by spraying the card with E74 Copic and then die cutting them.  Whether you are inspired by any of the Doctor Who's, Agent 007 or even Willy Wonka's purple suit, you are bound to have a fab time creating these suit cards!


Stamps - NONE
Ink - NONE
Paper - Divinity Designs Menswear Material, Cream, Kraft, Red
Accessories - Divinity Designs Dies: Suit Jacket, Couture Collection

Well that's all from me today, you can find all the latest over on the Divinity Designs Blog!  Thanks for visiting and reading this far and hope you are inspired to stamp!

1 comment:

Gab said...

Really great projects!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails