Monday, June 29, 2020

Going Western


Hello Everyone!!  Today I have another Shirt Card for you!!  This time I've gone with a western style theme.  I've used the Couture Collection Dies for the base card - cut out of brown card - and then the Everyday Shirt Dies to decorate the front.  I've used the Cool and Casual paper collection for the pattern and accented with brown card for the trim, buttons and pocket.

These are so quick and easy to make and such a fun card to give to any male in your life.  Let's face it, masculine cards are often known as "The Dreaded MAN Card" to most of us, so anything that makes it easier has got to be a bonus!

Stamps - NONE
Ink - NONE
Paper - Divinity Designs Cool and Casual, Brown
Accessories - Divinity Designs Dies: Couture Collection, Everyday Shirt; Glue

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails