Sunday, July 12, 2020

Baby Girl


Hello Everyone!  Today I have a Twist and Pop Up Card for a baby girl!  I know I seem to be addicted to twist and pop cards, but they are just so fun to make and I just can't help myself!!  It's also really cool to see the reactions on the faces of the recipients when they open them.  :)

I've used the A2 Portrait Card Base and Layer Dies to cut the Blushing Bride card base and patterned paper layer.  Matting Rectangle Die has been used to cut the white layer.  All the papers come from the Baby Girl Paper Pad and I've used Pierced Frames and Pennant Row Dies for the frame and bunting.  I've used the Bless This Baby Stamp/Die Duo for the sentiment and 'Baby' diecut.  I've actually diecut 'Baby' 3 times in white and once in the solid colour from the paper pad and glued them all together - this adds some dimension and gives a lot of strength.


Inside, I've used the layer die from A2 Portrait Card Base and Layer Dies to cut the white panels and added strips of patterned paper.  I've cut the (unseen) mechanism panel out of white using Twist and Pop with Layers Dies, and the accordion panel out of Blushing Bride to match the card base.  The layering has been done with matching papers.  To finish I've used the Letters G, I, R, L to die cut the solid paper from the Baby Girl Paper Pad.

Stamps - Bless This Baby SDD (Divinity Designs)
Ink - Versafine Warm Sepia
Paper - Divinity Designs Baby Girl Paper Pad, Blushing Bride, White
Accessories - Divinity Designs Dies: A2 Portrait Card Base and Layer, Twist and Pop with Layers, Matting Rectangle, Pierced Frames, Pennant Row; Glue

That's all for today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  

1 comment:

Gab said...

Really lovely card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails