Friday, July 31, 2020

Emily


Hello Everyone!  Today I have an eclipse card that I've made for my son's girlfriend. Happy Birthday Emily!!  We hope that you have a wonderful, fun filled and very happy day - Best wishes from the Jones'!

Emily is 15 today and I tried to make something "not too over the top", but still classy!  Apparently her favourite colour is blue (me too!!), so I went looking for some pretty, but teenager appropriate paper and came across this cute butterfly paper by Kaisercraft which I thought was perfect.

I've used the Slimline Card Base die for the light blue base, Slimline Rectangles for the dark blue layer and then Slimline Layering Rectangles for the Flutter Kaisercraft layer.  I've taken the Letters E, M, I, L, Y and lay them on the patterned paper........they JUST fit!!  WHEW!!  I've held them in place with some removable tape and ran it through my Platinum die cut machine.  I've then removed the letters from the paper and embossed them before popping them up on foam tape.  To give just a little embellishing, I've added a couple of frangipani and fern die cuts.

Stamps - NONE
Ink - Memento Cantalope (flower centres)
Paper - Kaisercraft Flutter, Light Blue, Dark Blue, White, Green
Accessories - Divinity Designs Dies: Slimline Card Base, Slimline Rectangles, Slimline Layering Rectangles, E, M, I, L, Y, Frangipani, Ferns; Glue

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to create!!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

This is so pretty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails