Sunday, February 19, 2012

At The Beach


 Hello Everyone!!!  Once again the JR team are going beach side - this time it's with the new stamp set called At The Beach!!  Here in Australia it is still Summer and the beaches will still be perfect for swimming for at least another month, for my Northern Hemisphere friends, perhaps this set will put you in the mood for Summer and add a little warmth to your days!
 As you can see I've done two projects - one is a tile, the other a tag!  I've taken a cheap, basic tile and stamped it in Brilliance ink and then heat set it in the oven.  Once it was cooled, I coloured it with my Copics and then added a few layers of sealant over the top.  (This is not for use permanently on a bathroom floor or wall - I'm using it as a coaster!)
Next I made a tag to match using the same At The Beach set!  I've cut the tag out and stamped the small border stamp along the top and bottom and then added a piece of hemp twine and some matching coloured organdy ribbon.  The sentiment is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa, cut with Large Circle Nestabilities and matted with some Aqua bazzill cut with Eyelet Circle Nestabilities and popped up on foam tape.  I've then stamped a couple of shells, coloured them with Copics and cut them out and glued them to the tag!
Stamps - At The Beach (JustRite)
Paper - White
Ink - Brilliance (tile), Memento Rich Cocoa and Cantelope (tag)
Accessories - Copics, Tile, Tag Die, Large Circle and Eyelet Circle Nestabilities, Hemp Twine, Organdy Ribbon, Foam Tape.

There are so many amazing creations made by the JR team today.....
JustRite Inspiration
Sharon Harnist
Kellie Fortin
Angela Barkhouse
Barb Schram
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones  - that's me!
Heidi Blankenship

That's all from me today, enjoy the hop and hope you are Inspired to Stamp!!!  :)

5 comments:

Jessie said...

They are both fantastic Kathy, really love the tile!

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edna Morrisedie said...

'cause you are sooooo into the beach!!! I like the rays in the sun, looks coolio!

Rebecca W said...

Beautiful cards!

Beate said...

Your tag and tile look AMAZING!
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails