Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Plans I Have

Hello Everyone!!!  Today I was playing with the new clear stamp set by JustRite called Cast All Your Cares - it's a set of 7 including this fabby border and matching frame along with 4 sentiments and a flower!!  I'm actually shocked at myself that I didn't use the flower, but this is just the way it flowed!  :)
I've used a base of white, layered with pink bazzill and then layered again with X-press It Blending Card.  Next I've stamped the border at the top and bottom of the Blending Card and coloured with Copic Markers (R81, G20).  Then I've measured the space in between and cut a piece of Echo Park Yours Truly DP to fit and wrapped a piece of ribbon around it.  The frame was stamped in Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (R81, R85, G21, G24), then stamped the sentiment, also from Cast All Your Cares, and cut with Labels 16.  I've framed it with another Labels 16 die cut, white sponged with Angel Pink ink and popped it all up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a couple of pearl flourishes around the sentiment and along the border.


Stamps - Cast All Your Cares (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Pink, Echo Park Yours Truly DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink
Accessories - Copics, Labels 16 Nestabilities, Pearl Flourish, Pearls, Foam Tape.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are Inspired to Stamp!!  :)

3 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

I am shocked you didn't use the flower too!! But I do like the frame and border, the details are lovely! Nice colour too!

Gab said...

Beautiful card

Noel said...

Oh I love this stamp set and your card is beautiful! Very elegant looking. TFS Noel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails