Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday!!!

Hello Everyone!!!  Today we are celebrating my son's 10th Birthday!!  I can't believe my firstborn is 10 already!!!  Where did that time go?  It seems like yesterday that he was a baby and now is growing into a smart, sensitive, thoughtful, wonderful young man!!  Happy Birthday Zac - we are so proud of you!!!

The card is made of a base of black and layered with white and some Echo Park Happy Days DP.  The middle panel is more black and topped with more Happy Days DP.  The feature panel is black cut with Large Circle Nestabilities, White cut with Large Pinking Circle Nestabilities and Blue cut with Labels 16 Nestabilities.  The numbers are from a really old SU set called Headline Numbers, that I will never get rid of because they are perfect for those difficult masculine card (apparently there is to be no more cutesy stuff because he's too cool!).  :)  I've added a couple of little black Want2Scrap rhinestones to the corners otherwise it just seemed too bare!


Stamps - Headline Numbers (SU)
Paper - Black, White, Blue, Echo Park Happy Days DP
Ink - Memento Danube Blue
Accessories - Large Circle, Large Pinking Circle and Labels 16 Nestabilities, Want2Scrap Black Rhinestones.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting!!  :)

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Great colour combo and loving that big, bold 10 :) They do grow up quickly! Happy Birthday Zac :)

Colleen said...

Great looking card and colors

Marlena M. said...

Happy Belated Birthday Zac!

Love your masculine card, Kathy.

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy Birthday to your son Kathy! What a great masculine card! We have something in common ~ my son turned 24 today :) YIKES ~ time flies!

Gab said...

I hope your DS had a great day. 10 is such a big milestone. I love your card

Leslie Miller said...

This is a great card for a boy. I was just thinking recently that I wish I'd gotten those Headline numbers way back when. I have the alphabet and sometimes it's just what I need. Happy birthday to Zac!

Edna Morrisedie said...

The geo shapes and look are great for Mr Ten!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails