Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Cross

Hello Everyone!!!  It's another Create With Me Monday on the Flourishes Blog, where I have a tutorial on how to colour this beautiful cross and lilies image from their He Is Risen set which is perfect for Easter!  I've even made my very first video ****EEEEK****, I hope you enjoy it and be kind with the comments!!  :)

The card itself is made of pink bazzill, fawn bazzill, white and MME Blush DP.  Across this is a piece of white punched top and bottom and layered with yet more Blush DP and a piece of white crochet lace.  In the corners I've added a couple of white ZVA pearl flourishes.  The cross image has been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copic Markers (see the Flourishes Blog for details).  It's been cut out with Labels 18 and framed with pink bazzill cut with Labels 17 and popped up on foam tape.

Stamps - He is Risen (Flourishes)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Pink, Fawn and White Card, MME Blush DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Labels 18 and 17, SU Scallop Punch, White Crochet Lace, ZVA Pearl Flourish, Foam Tape.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!!  :)

9 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

The lilies are lovely Kathy, a very nice ensemble for your little card!

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured and love the layered nesties. Well done on the video too :)

Judy Inukai said...

I left a comment on the Flourishes blog, but wanted to leave one here too. Your video is great. Thanks for the wonderful coloring details. I am truly "Inspired to Stamp" and color.

Sally-Ann Huson said...

Hi Kathy, Love the card and the image. Great video as well as the step by step Tutorial images. Great first video - when's the next?
Sally-Ann from NSW

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love how you colored this image Kathy! Hugs ~S~

EllenaElizabeth said...

Hi Kathy I just saw your All THat I Am card in Aust Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft magazine. I have never seen or noticed Flourishes stamps before but I love the dress form stamp from the Feminine Charm set. A question, do you order direct from The Flourishes site in the USA? Or is there somewhere they can be purchased in Australia. Thanks and I love your work.

ScrappyKsue said...

This is so beautiful. Love the colors you used. ~Karen Sue

Gab said...

Yay congrats on your first video - it's fantastic!! I love watching you colour!

Queen Mary said...

I really, really, really like this stamp. I hope mine arrives soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails