Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Who Won???

Did you enter the Flourishes Blog Hop by commenting either here on my blog, or on the CopicOz Blog, or Mandi's or even on the Copic Marker Australia Facebook Page??  If you did, then I'm sure you will be dying to know who won one of these gorgeous Flourishes stamps!!!!

To find out who won on each of these sites - yes, that's right, a set is being given away from comments on all four sites.....go to the COPICOZ BLOG, where you will find a complete list of winners!!!!

A BIG thank you to everyone who entered and if you didn't win this time, at least you don't have to wait long to buy some photopolymer goodness of your very own - Flourishes stamps are now available in papercraft stores across the country!!!  If you need help locating a stockist, you can Email Sascha who I'm sure can help you find a store near you!!

Happy Stamping!!!
Kathy

3 comments:

EllenaElizabeth said...

Oh I am excited. I am the winner from your blog Kathy. I do not seem to be able to email my address privately, I'll look into it a bit more but I have been having trouble with Blogger. Thankyou once again.

Gab said...

Very generous! Congrat to all the winners!

EllenaElizabeth said...

Hello, I received my Flourishes prize today. It's so wonderful to have my hands on the beautiful Feminine Charm set. It's so lovely. I love it! Can't wait to try it and think I'll use it on an altered canvas I'm making atm for my sewing/craft room. Thanks once again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails