Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Gift of Faith Sentiments


Hello Everyone!!!  Have you heard the news????  JustRite Papercraft is BACK!!!!  We have a fabby new owner who has all sorts of plans in store for JustRite, new products are currently being developed, along with revamping our site to bring you more variety of the products you love!  Are you excited??  I'm excited!!  So happy to have my JR Family back together again!  Make sure you pop by the JustRite Blog and say HELLO - we are excited to see you all!! 

So what do we have for you today?  Let me introduce Gift of Faith!  Full of whimsy and sentiments, this set is bound to put you in the Christmas Spirit!

I've used a base of Cherry Cobbler and layered with white and some Home for the Holidays DP.  Then I've added another panel of white topped with more DP.  Over this I've added a piece of green ribbon.  I've stamped the sentiment from Gift of Faith in Memento Rhubarb Stalk onto white and cut it out with circle nestabilities, matted with green cut with Stately Circles.  To finish I've added white punched snowflakes with bling centres and a green bow.

Stamps - Gift of Faith (JustRite)
Ink - Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, White, Doodlebug Designs Home for the Holidays DP
Accessories - Spellbinders Circle and Stately Circle Nestabilities, MS Snowflake Punch, Clear Rhinestones, Green Ribbon, Bow Easy

So.....are you feeling a little Christmassy yet??  Why not see what the other JustRite Girls have in store for you today!

JustRite Inspiration Blog
Debbie Olson
Eva Dobilas
Marisa Job
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse
Darsie Bruno
Kathy Jones


That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, I'm so delighted that JustRite is back again. I've always loved them. And what a beautiful card with this new set. I love the sentiment, and your lovely DP is perfect with a great layout and wonderful snowflakes! Stunning card! Hugs!

Gab said...

Beautiful card! And great news that Just Rite is back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails