Monday, April 17, 2017

Pink Birthday Rose


Hello Everyone! Roses are still blooming at ODBD and today I have another card using all the fabby new April releases that I seem to be more than a little addicted to right now!!  :)  I sure hope you aren't sick of roses just yet!  No?  Great!!!  :)

Since I am still trying to restock my birthday card stash, it's another Birthday card!!  This time I've used a base of Very Vanilla card and layered with Wild Wasabi and then topped with Shabby Rose Collection paper.  Over the paper layer I've added a piece of Very Vanilla cut with Lattice Background Die with the middle cut out with Stitched Oval Dies.  To one side I've added a pink ribbon and then cut some leaves using Rose Leaves Dies.  I've made the rose out of pink card cut with Rose Dies, dampening each piece, shaping, allow to dry and then gluing each piece together and adding a pearl to the centre.  I've also added two pearls to the top corner and finished by stamping the sentiment from Lovely Flower direct to the paper.

Stamps - Lovely Flower (ODBD)
Ink - Black
Paper - Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Pink, ODBD Shabby Rose Collection paper
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Rose Dies, Rose Leaves Dies, Lattice Background Die, Pink Ribbon, Pearls

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails