Friday, October 20, 2017

Autumn Sunflower



Hello Everyone!  Today the ODBD girls are having a look back at the October Release and I have this beautiful sunflower image from Be A Sunflower and a couple of fabby dies to show you!

I've used a base of Chocolate Chip and layered with some paper from Follow the Son Paper Pad. I've then made a layer of patterned paper from Follow the Son Paper Pad and cream card cut with Lattice Background Die.  Once of I've glued then last two layers together, I've used the Rounded Rectangles die to cut a hole in the middle and then popped up the remaining frame piece on foam tape.  I've then stamped the sunflower from Be A Sunflower in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics.  I've die cut this with Rounded Rectangles and sponged the edges while still in the die.  I've used some Hessian Ribbon (Burlap to my American friends) across the bottom corner.  I've stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in black, die cut with Pennant Flags, sponged while in the die and attached to the ribbon.  To finish I've accented with leaves cut using the Follow the Son Paper Pad and the newly release Stitched Leaves Dies.

Stamps - Be A Sunflower (ODBD)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen
Paper - ODBD Follow the Son Paper Pad, Chocolate Chip, Cream, X-press It Blending Card
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Stitched Leaves, Rounded Rectangles, Pennant Flags, Lattice Background, Copics, Hessian Ribbon, X-press It Foam Tape

I'm sure you are looking forward to seeing some more inspiration from the Bread Basket, so pop by these blogs and have a peek!

Cathy * Dawn * Lisa * Sandee * Kathy * Lori * Diana

Thanks for popping by and hop you are inspired to stamp!  :)

2 comments:

Gab said...

I"m a sucker for sunflowers! Great colouring!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such a great sunflower !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails